Happy Holidays! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for your support of our small business during this crazy year. We’ve been so grateful for each and every order you’ve placed this year, especially during this holiday season.
We’re working like mad to get your gifts delivered on time. Here’s a few things to keep in mind:
* Throughout December, we will ship most orders the same day they are ordered (Monday-Friday, with a 10 a.m. Pacific cutoff). The exception to this is made-to-order artist pieces. Check here are the "additional information" section of each product for detailed information about each item's general lead time. (Here is detailed information about holiday lead times for artist-made orders.)
* From December 16-22, we'll upgrade orders that generally ship via USPS First Class to USPS Priority (2-3 day delivery). Check the "additional information" section of each product to find out each product's normal shipping method.
* December 24 is a USPS delivery days.
* Gift certificates are a great last-minute gift idea! Grab one here.
* Last, but DEFINITELY not least, please keep in mind: It’s 2020. The year of uncertainty and unpredictability. We’re doing our absolute best over here, but sometimes factors beyond our control may cause hiccups. All shipping carriers have all been less predictable than usual this year (even with expedited shipping methods). We will get orders shipped promptly, but if shipping is delayed for any reason, please use some of that patience and flexibility you’ve honed throughout this year. (And of course, if something within our control goes awry, please let us know so we can help fix it!)
As always, please contact us with any questions. (E-mail is best! email@example.com)
(And please note, we we will be spending much-needed time with our families from December 24-28. We will respond to all correspondence when we return on Tuesday, December 29.)