Happy December and happy holidays!
An enormous thank you for your support of our small business during another wild year.
We’re working like crazy to get your holiday gifts delivered on time. Here’s a few things to keep in mind:
* Throughout December, we will ship most orders the same day they are ordered (Monday-Friday, with a 10 a.m. Pacific cutoff). The exception to this is made-to-order artist pieces. Check here are the "additional information" section of each product for detailed information about each item's general lead time. (Here is detailed information about holiday lead times for artist-made orders.)
* From December 15-21, we'll upgrade orders that generally ship via USPS First Class to USPS Priority (2-3 day delivery). Check the "additional information" section of each product to find out each product's normal shipping method.
* December 24 is a USPS delivery day.
* Gift certificates are a great last-minute gift idea! Grab one here.
* Shippers seem to be much more predictable than last holiday season, but an extra dose of patience and flexibility is always appreciated. (We're certainly getting plenty of practice with it these past couple of years!)
As always, please contact us with any questions. (E-mail is best! email@example.com)
(And please note, we we will be spending much-needed time with our families from December 24-27. We will respond to all correspondence when we return on Tuesday, December 28.)
Wishing you all a peaceful and joyful holiday season.
Kathryn & the Hanging Mobile Gallery team